DISCLAIMER

PLEASE READ THE DISCLAIMER AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE WHICH APPLIES TO ALL CONTENT IN THIS BLOG AS WELL AS ANY OTHER MATERIAL FROM WE ARE FUTURES TRADERS LLC. READING ANY CONTENT BELOW CONSTITUTES AN AGREEMENT BY ALL READERS THAT THEY HAVE READ AND AGREE TO ALL THAT IS SET FORTH IN THE DISCLAIMER AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE.


Sunday, March 01, 2009

Traveling for a few days so no posts until late in the week. I have revised my call for the March rally to start mid month. I do not expect a big bounce as I stated before, but if we get weakness into that time period, approx the 14th, I will be looking to buy for a short term rally. I expect that rally to be followed by a huge downmove if we even get a rally. When I scroll the S&P 500 I find only one stock that could possibly be a pullback buy, so that tells me that every sector across the board is very weak.

No comments: