DISCLAIMER

PLEASE READ THE DISCLAIMER AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE WHICH APPLIES TO ALL CONTENT IN THIS BLOG AS WELL AS ANY OTHER MATERIAL FROM WE ARE FUTURES TRADERS LLC. READING ANY CONTENT BELOW CONSTITUTES AN AGREEMENT BY ALL READERS THAT THEY HAVE READ AND AGREE TO ALL THAT IS SET FORTH IN THE DISCLAIMER AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE.


Monday, July 05, 2010

HERE IS MY PLAN GOING FORWARD



Since I have stated that I think we are on the verge of a big breakdown in the stock market, I am just going to trade primarily from the short side until October or something changes dramatically.










Here is a chart of the VIX which appears to be telling us that Volatility is a buy which generally means stocks are a sell. However, it does appear to me we need a day or possibly two more for this to setup correctly. The stock market is extremely oversold as well which means a bounce is required for short entries. As a result I will wait at least until the end of the day tomorrow to look for longs here in the VIX and shorts in stocks. If we go down again, then I will miss it.





The same picture is brewing for GOLD. We have broken the daily uptrend and now are in a sell the bounce mode as long as the bounce does not go too far.














You can see the downtrends in the trend oscillators here with now a small reaction against them beginning. If I am right in my view on stocks, this market is also likely to drop substantially due to the big deflation wave that is about to hit. For now it is still in the weekly uptrend, so if it were to hold here the bigger picture trend remains intact. A nice little inflection point we have here.

The last market to talk about here is Sugar. This market is setup on a short term basis for a short entry. I am not posting a chart due to what a pain it is with this editor. I have to upload them, then switch to HTML mode and cut and paste the image code to the location in the blog I want which is why the spacing gets messed up. Too much brain damage for me today. Blogger with the old editor puts all the images in front of everything else at the top forcing you to have to relocate all of them. I suggest anyone looking at Sugar to look for sell entries tomorrow.

In what I will call a weekly dumbass award, I nominate the poor mans Barack Obama, Michael Steele. Is it a requisite that you be a numbnut to be the head of a political party? Not sure who I would want on my spelling bee team between he and Barry?

Good trading to everyone this week

No comments: