DISCLAIMER

PLEASE READ THE DISCLAIMER AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE WHICH APPLIES TO ALL CONTENT IN THIS BLOG AS WELL AS ANY OTHER MATERIAL FROM WE ARE FUTURES TRADERS LLC. READING ANY CONTENT BELOW CONSTITUTES AN AGREEMENT BY ALL READERS THAT THEY HAVE READ AND AGREE TO ALL THAT IS SET FORTH IN THE DISCLAIMER AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE.


Friday, November 04, 2011

FRIDAY PLAN

My commentary market to market is not any different than what it was for Thursday except for one change. I know see sell setups in a few places that could be there for next week if Friday is not too big of an up day. With the NFP report coming out, and likely to be a better one than other recent ones, I expect an up market Friday.

However, by some of the proprietary things I use, if we happen to by chance go down big, there are many stock sell setups that are there for the taking. I will have some orders in just in case, but I do not anticipate them being filled. A big part of trading is having a plan so that you know what you will do in the event certain things happen. It is not always about predicting what will happen accurately.

My plan is to sell weakness if we break down today, otherwise stay flat and look to next week for the setups that seem to be in the offing. Due to the huge range yesterday in the indexes, I will not sell below those lows if they are broken and will wait for a bounce.

GOOD TRADING

No comments: