DISCLAIMER

PLEASE READ THE DISCLAIMER AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE WHICH APPLIES TO ALL CONTENT IN THIS BLOG AS WELL AS ANY OTHER MATERIAL FROM WE ARE FUTURES TRADERS LLC. READING ANY CONTENT BELOW CONSTITUTES AN AGREEMENT BY ALL READERS THAT THEY HAVE READ AND AGREE TO ALL THAT IS SET FORTH IN THE DISCLAIMER AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE.


Thursday, March 21, 2013

Going to War




You think you got it bad now what if our armed forces had me behind the guns on a Super Cobra Helicopter?

This picture above is exactly that scenario yesterday out at Camp Pendelton. I had a friend who is a colonel take me out there and this is a shot from where we were talking with some pilots and mechanics for these cool attack choppers with me in the main gunny position. One thing I can tell you, if I were given the green light in one of these bad boys to start firing a lot of bad people would be in some serious trouble! These machines are amazing and to see all that goes into the maintenance of them. Every single time they go up in air they do a complete mechanical checkup in the hangars afterward. What is really amazing to me about our armed forces is that when you meet anyone in them they are so incredibly polite and respectful it makes you very proud to be an American. I thanked every one of them for keeping us safe like I always do when I meet military people. I really love our troops.

I needed this break yesterday I was in a bad mood and had to walk away for a day. The link below is a summary of a guesstimate for PFG distributions from Attain Capital who covers the topic about as well as anyone has. The 30.7 people are going to get 100% it appears, us 4d's are going to get screwed. The numbers are in the ranges I have discussed of between 50% and 60% for 4d. The bad debt guys are offering 42.5% now on 4d and 83% on 30.7. It might not be a bad idea now for some to take that and the court docket shows a lot of people selling their claims now. You get the money now versus waiting a year for another 10% or so. If my claim was small I would take it and be done with it but it is not so I am probably going to hold out. In my mind I have written it all off now anyway so even a penny more that comes is a bonus. Who knows maybe something will happen with the bank law suits and in 2023 another chunk will show up. 

http://managed-futures-blog.attaincapital.com/

To the markets




Here is the Cotton market which I have been talking about as a potential selling situation. Here I have mapped out what would be ideal for this market. Will this happen? Who knows. However, if we get a break down and bounce here when I see the weekly picture with the COT data, it is an opportunity for a short.

That is it for today, Good Trading!


No comments: