DISCLAIMER

PLEASE READ THE DISCLAIMER AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE WHICH APPLIES TO ALL CONTENT IN THIS BLOG AS WELL AS ANY OTHER MATERIAL FROM WE ARE FUTURES TRADERS LLC. READING ANY CONTENT BELOW CONSTITUTES AN AGREEMENT BY ALL READERS THAT THEY HAVE READ AND AGREE TO ALL THAT IS SET FORTH IN THE DISCLAIMER AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE.


Thursday, April 04, 2013

NATURAL GAS - ARE YOU NEWSLETTER PEOPLE GETTING THE HANG OF IT?



One of the ADX setups is here for those who are studying the Trading School section of the Newsletter. Once again this is a setup, not a situation where you just run in guns a blazin! We also have the COT picture supporting a potential decline and we also have something interesting going on with Open Interest. If you look at that you see a huge increase just by itself is bearish. If you add to that the significant decline in the Commercial long position it tells us this big Open Interest increase is everyone but the guys who matter.

It is time to put this on the watch list for a sell. I do not see any reason to sell yet.

Tomorrow we get the comedy and magic club routine otherwise known as the NFP report. After the weekly claims and the ADP report before it one could reasonably conclude the report might not be very good. Of course we know that means nothing any more. There is a big recovery we are told and millions of jobs are being created allegedly. Things are so good I just can't stand myself how about you?

I don't try and game this report, never have. I won't be watching when it is released unless for some reason I happen to wake up with another zany idea to go check out that can't wait. I still don't have a good feeling about things but trying to guess when the FED's scheme might come to an end is too tough for me. I do think the story about the rogue ES trader is a must follow story. We can only hope it leads to some truths being revealed but who am I kidding?

I apologize about the difficulty with the Newsletter somehow that link got out to a lot of the wrong people. Based on how many people emailed me asking for a copy and comparing that to our list of clients and how many people viewed/downloaded it, it got it somehow to a lot of people that were not authorized. I am just asking one more time please not to do things like this. I worked very hard on this one so I hope everyone enjoyed it. These are interesting times and we need to stay on top of things right now. The chance for a shock is out there.

Have a great weekend

No comments: