DISCLAIMER

PLEASE READ THE DISCLAIMER AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE WHICH APPLIES TO ALL CONTENT IN THIS BLOG AS WELL AS ANY OTHER MATERIAL FROM WE ARE FUTURES TRADERS LLC. READING ANY CONTENT BELOW CONSTITUTES AN AGREEMENT BY ALL READERS THAT THEY HAVE READ AND AGREE TO ALL THAT IS SET FORTH IN THE DISCLAIMER AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE.


Thursday, June 07, 2007

SEE I TOLD YOU SO
This is inevitably what the chicken littles are going to say after today. I did not imply from the last post that I was predicting this, only that this was a potential sign of trouble. Had I been trading from a short term perspective I would have been out before today, but I am not with stocks.

A sharp correction like this is scary and brings out the doom and gloomers. Maybe they will be right this time, we do not know at the moment. The precipitous drop in the bond market today once again shows its merit in directing stock prices. Notice how we have already hit the 2 standard deviations down level on this retracement, generally a good place to buy in an uptrend.

I am waiting for the COT report tommorrow to see how the real insiders have handled this. If they have scurried for the sidelines which I doubt, my model may generate a sell signal. Most of the stocks that I own have not fallen much during this drop, which is a positive, one has risen.

For now I say to stay the course on the long side, and if that has changed I will post something here.

No comments: