DISCLAIMER

PLEASE READ THE DISCLAIMER AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE WHICH APPLIES TO ALL CONTENT IN THIS BLOG AS WELL AS ANY OTHER MATERIAL FROM WE ARE FUTURES TRADERS LLC. READING ANY CONTENT BELOW CONSTITUTES AN AGREEMENT BY ALL READERS THAT THEY HAVE READ AND AGREE TO ALL THAT IS SET FORTH IN THE DISCLAIMER AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE.


Monday, December 10, 2007



COME TO PAPPA


The year end rally is solidly underway and I would like to point out something here. Notice how the market is pretty short term overbought here. Even the bottom indicator, which is inverse to the others, with low readings being sell signals, is pegged at the sell point.


One of the most painful things to learn about trading is that overbought can get more overbought, with the reverse being true for oversold conditions. I have found that once an indicator gets into these zones, if the reversal does not occur immediately, the move generally continues. As a result, prolonged readings of overbought and oversold need to be ignored.


Eventually a correction will occur once this condition is established, but I have never found anything that is a stalwart indicator to tell me when this will happen. If I ever do I can promise that I will keep it to myself! For now just ride your longs for the year end markup.

No comments: