DISCLAIMER

PLEASE READ THE DISCLAIMER AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE WHICH APPLIES TO ALL CONTENT IN THIS BLOG AS WELL AS ANY OTHER MATERIAL FROM WE ARE FUTURES TRADERS LLC. READING ANY CONTENT BELOW CONSTITUTES AN AGREEMENT BY ALL READERS THAT THEY HAVE READ AND AGREE TO ALL THAT IS SET FORTH IN THE DISCLAIMER AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE.


Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Is this sideways move a bottom in progress, and time to hop aboard?

I have currently been legging in to partial positions in the stocks I have identified as undervalued/bargain material. I still think we will work along the red line sideways to down for a month or two more, then launch upwards.

However, I did not want to get caught at the station in case the train left early, so I put some money to work. You never can be sure what will happen, so I put about 40% in. Hopefully, I can average down into full positions in the next 30 to 60 days at lower prices.

Of course if I happen to get a sell signal in the mean time, I will exit everything. There does not appear to be a sell in sight at this point with my timing system.

No comments: