DISCLAIMER

PLEASE READ THE DISCLAIMER AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE WHICH APPLIES TO ALL CONTENT IN THIS BLOG AS WELL AS ANY OTHER MATERIAL FROM WE ARE FUTURES TRADERS LLC. READING ANY CONTENT BELOW CONSTITUTES AN AGREEMENT BY ALL READERS THAT THEY HAVE READ AND AGREE TO ALL THAT IS SET FORTH IN THE DISCLAIMER AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE.


Wednesday, October 14, 2009

It is time to grade myself on my recent calls. The beauty of trading is that there is no BS, whether you are right or wrong is measured in dollars regardless of what they might be worth!

Here are my recent posts and how things turned out:

Gold - I have been calling for a top about Mid October. We are here now so it is too soon to tell whether this call is any good or not. I did post a sell for Silver, which was a great trade that I personally did very well with. Grade A for the trade, and ? on the call, too soon to tell

Bonds - I said there were short term buy signals due to the seasonal. Well that lasted one day and we have gone down, D - on this one.

Crude - I mentioned if anything there were buy signals on the daily chart, we have gone straight up. I also said long term I expect us to go way lower. A on the daily chart comment, and ? on the big picture comment, too soon to tell.

Dollar - wrong about this no two ways about it. Took one short term trade that I exited wisely for a small loss and pointed it out live right when I exited. F for the call, B + on the trade. The trade was terrible, yet I made a great judgement on pitching it early. This is how you prosper as a trader, keep your losses small.

Cotton - No grade here really. I said we could be setting up a sell if were saw a reversal in the next couple of days, which did not happen.

Market correlation comments - A + they have continued incredible as it is and being aware of them saved me a bundle of money this week in both position size, and screening short trades.

Overall - very marginal, my analysis has been worse than it typically has been, C -. The only reason it is that high is that one Silver trade made a bundle, and net dollars is the bottom line.

No comments: