DISCLAIMER

PLEASE READ THE DISCLAIMER AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE WHICH APPLIES TO ALL CONTENT IN THIS BLOG AS WELL AS ANY OTHER MATERIAL FROM WE ARE FUTURES TRADERS LLC. READING ANY CONTENT BELOW CONSTITUTES AN AGREEMENT BY ALL READERS THAT THEY HAVE READ AND AGREE TO ALL THAT IS SET FORTH IN THE DISCLAIMER AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE.


Saturday, March 06, 2010

Due to stormy weather here in San Diego I have no internet access right now from my main computer. When you live on a ranch and only have satellite internet, this is always a problem. When it rains Satellite internet does not work due to "rain fade" on the satellite signal. I know the companies say there is no such thing but I have experienced it enough times to know they are lying about that.

If my connection comes up I will post something today. I am traveling for a few days so M, T, Wed I will not likely have anything new up. I will try to get something to last for a few days today If I can get in later.

No comments: