DISCLAIMER

PLEASE READ THE DISCLAIMER AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE WHICH APPLIES TO ALL CONTENT IN THIS BLOG AS WELL AS ANY OTHER MATERIAL FROM WE ARE FUTURES TRADERS LLC. READING ANY CONTENT BELOW CONSTITUTES AN AGREEMENT BY ALL READERS THAT THEY HAVE READ AND AGREE TO ALL THAT IS SET FORTH IN THE DISCLAIMER AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE.


Thursday, May 24, 2012

IF YOU CAN'T BEAT EM THREATEN EM




Yesterday marked yet another landmark event in HOPE AND CHANGE. How many people thought change meant threatening Supreme Court Justices? Please if you are a liberal wake up and vote this catastrophe out. I have no idea if Romney is our savior, but for god sakes any of my dogs would be better than what we have now. Yesterday marked the second attempt to threaten a supreme court justice, and enough is enough. Everyone knows how the world works, they went to someone who is politically in such a strong position that no matter what he says, he will not lose his seat in the next election. They had him serve up another threat. It is mind boggling to me that a sitting president would do half the stuff this guy does.

HE IS JUST A DISGRACE

The above chart is that of the Blind Man's Bonds, and you can see it reversed the long to a short last night on the opening. The long from 148'02 was closed out at 147'27 for a 7/32 loss. As I had mentioned that was clearly not a trade I ever would have done regardless of what any system told me. This one makes a lot more sense, and would be one I would do, but I am not in it with real money. The PPT showed up yesterday right on schedule just when it looked like we had real trouble. As has become customary, all markets reversed when the ES buy programs came in. I got stopped out of my Beans last night at Wednesday's high, still make a decent profit, but half of what I had. I also exited Cocoa early in the morning on some minor weakness. I don't want to be short anything when the PPT is this active. What a strange world it is when you are trading Soybeans and Cocoa and worried about a rally because the stock market is rallying. There should be no correlation at all, but there is. It is what it is.

There are a few ETF's that I will be looking to buy if by chance we dip hard today which seems unlikely. Other than that I am now flat. I am thinking we bounce across the board here but I do not have buy signals anywhere.

Good Trading

No comments: