DISCLAIMER

PLEASE READ THE DISCLAIMER AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE WHICH APPLIES TO ALL CONTENT IN THIS BLOG AS WELL AS ANY OTHER MATERIAL FROM WE ARE FUTURES TRADERS LLC. READING ANY CONTENT BELOW CONSTITUTES AN AGREEMENT BY ALL READERS THAT THEY HAVE READ AND AGREE TO ALL THAT IS SET FORTH IN THE DISCLAIMER AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE.


Friday, November 24, 2006

S&P 500

I exited my short trade on the gap down opening this morning for a small profit. Although disappointing because this signal is normally a big winner, a win is a win.

It is hard to have much expectation of large wins when trading against an uptrend of this magnitude. Even though we know a sharp pullback is coming at some point, timing it is another story.

Month end biases are in general upward so it seems unlikely any drop will occur prior to December, if it even occurs then. Nonetheless, if I get any more sells from my trading system, I will take them and see how they play out.

No comments: