DISCLAIMER

PLEASE READ THE DISCLAIMER AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE WHICH APPLIES TO ALL CONTENT IN THIS BLOG AS WELL AS ANY OTHER MATERIAL FROM WE ARE FUTURES TRADERS LLC. READING ANY CONTENT BELOW CONSTITUTES AN AGREEMENT BY ALL READERS THAT THEY HAVE READ AND AGREE TO ALL THAT IS SET FORTH IN THE DISCLAIMER AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE.


Thursday, November 02, 2006

VACATION

I will be in Europe for a spell so there will not be daily updates until next week. For subscribers who may be frustrated that the bond trading system has not generated many trades lately, I have displayed this chart.

Keep in mind that my goal is not to get every wiggle, although I would like to. The goal is to be consistently profitable. This means at times we will not be in the market. Yesterdays post addressed the trading range scenario we have at hand. Notice now how what I said in my newsletter, written before this happened by a couple of days, has turned out to be true. This recent leg on the chart has mirrored the prior up leg to within 1 tick of the exact price.

Now we are at the top of the range, so why no short for today? Simple, this opening is the type of opening that on average is not wise to short. Due to the overbought situation of the market, this one may work as an entry. However, it is not high probability in my system and as a result is a no-go.

Sometimes the best thing to do is not trade and wait for the right moments. The system actually had a few potential buy signals up here that were filtered by some of my screens for entries. Until next week ......


No comments: