DISCLAIMER

PLEASE READ THE DISCLAIMER AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE WHICH APPLIES TO ALL CONTENT IN THIS BLOG AS WELL AS ANY OTHER MATERIAL FROM WE ARE FUTURES TRADERS LLC. READING ANY CONTENT BELOW CONSTITUTES AN AGREEMENT BY ALL READERS THAT THEY HAVE READ AND AGREE TO ALL THAT IS SET FORTH IN THE DISCLAIMER AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE.


Wednesday, January 14, 2009

How do you like me now?

Obviously my post on the Stock Market was pretty timely. I did say to wait for a break which came the next day indicated by the yellow line at the top and confirmed by almost any oscillator one could have looked at.

I have maintained all along that we are nowhere near done on this decline overall and there is certainly nothing here that indicates anything different to me. I hate having that position because it is the common view unfortunately, but it is what I study tells me.

I see no reason to buy this index or stocks at this juncture even though we are now clearly short term oversold.

No comments: