DISCLAIMER

PLEASE READ THE DISCLAIMER AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE WHICH APPLIES TO ALL CONTENT IN THIS BLOG AS WELL AS ANY OTHER MATERIAL FROM WE ARE FUTURES TRADERS LLC. READING ANY CONTENT BELOW CONSTITUTES AN AGREEMENT BY ALL READERS THAT THEY HAVE READ AND AGREE TO ALL THAT IS SET FORTH IN THE DISCLAIMER AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE.


Thursday, January 15, 2009

SELLIN' TIME



This is a follow up to the post I had on 30 Yr Bonds. We have gotten this rally up I had indicated I thought would take place. If you notice the oscillator at the bottom is severely lagging this price action, a bearish indication. However, even without that we have had the bounce that has set up this short opportunity. It also coincides almost perfectly with the seasonal pattern. As a result it is time to look for whatever entry patterns you might use to get into this trade.



I will not disclose all of my proprietary entry patterns in this venue, but I will say that I have not shorted this yet, but will be looking depending on how today closes, for a short entry tomorrow. I do not believe in just entering on strength when looking to sell so most of my entries require some short term move in the direction I am looking to enter, but the patterns vary depending on the situation. The stock market crash that is happening right now is supporting this market for the time being but if we got one day of stable stock prices that could quickly change.

No comments: