DISCLAIMER

PLEASE READ THE DISCLAIMER AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE WHICH APPLIES TO ALL CONTENT IN THIS BLOG AS WELL AS ANY OTHER MATERIAL FROM WE ARE FUTURES TRADERS LLC. READING ANY CONTENT BELOW CONSTITUTES AN AGREEMENT BY ALL READERS THAT THEY HAVE READ AND AGREE TO ALL THAT IS SET FORTH IN THE DISCLAIMER AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE.


Monday, March 23, 2009

Here is the cash SP 500. I have gotten several emails about how far will we go? My answer is more about time than price. The two dates that keep coming up are 5/22 and 6/12. I have no idea if these dates are any good, they do not have as much going for them as what I posted when I called this low previously. However, there is a seasonal tendency for highs to be made in that zone so maybe they will be decent targets time wise. As for price, that would be a guess. My short term targets are about 20 SP500 points away in the 838 area but that is more for an exit of a trade than a call for the high.

We are very short term overbought now after today so a decline would not be a surprise at all. I am looking for sell signals as we move up but am currently on the long side of the market.

As we approach May I will give more current posts about when the short term top might occur, for now it is play the long side until we see something that represents a short term reversal, which could come any time but I think the major top will be in May.

No comments: