DISCLAIMER

PLEASE READ THE DISCLAIMER AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE WHICH APPLIES TO ALL CONTENT IN THIS BLOG AS WELL AS ANY OTHER MATERIAL FROM WE ARE FUTURES TRADERS LLC. READING ANY CONTENT BELOW CONSTITUTES AN AGREEMENT BY ALL READERS THAT THEY HAVE READ AND AGREE TO ALL THAT IS SET FORTH IN THE DISCLAIMER AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE.


Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Last Day in Exile



Above is the NAZ 100 contract which I believe is setup to rally. This lousy Screen Capture program just will not display the text I want which would show a buy arrow above the high of 2 days ago. A friend made me aware of a way of capturing things through Genesis, but it requires so many different steps that I am just going to do it this way for this last day. Once I am home I can get back to using Snag It and be good to go.

The NAZ has held up much better than all the other indexes during this decline, so this is where I want to be buying if I get a long position going. At the same time, BONDS are setup as a short as well. The DX is still a short setup and the Grains and Energies are longs. Unfortunately, these are all very highly correlated once again, so you have to be careful about where you choose to trade and with what size. If we get a large stock market move in either direction, it will determine the outcome of most of those trades. Some will move with stocks, and the Bonds and DX the opposite.

Choose Wisely

No comments: