DISCLAIMER

PLEASE READ THE DISCLAIMER AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE WHICH APPLIES TO ALL CONTENT IN THIS BLOG AS WELL AS ANY OTHER MATERIAL FROM WE ARE FUTURES TRADERS LLC. READING ANY CONTENT BELOW CONSTITUTES AN AGREEMENT BY ALL READERS THAT THEY HAVE READ AND AGREE TO ALL THAT IS SET FORTH IN THE DISCLAIMER AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE.


Friday, July 30, 2010



CAN SOMEONE PLEASE JUST TELL SOMEONE THE TRUTH FOR ONCE?




Here is an intraday chart of the Bond market today. This market does not rise like this when everything is fine. After watching our favorite talk show host's highlights on the Yenta show yesterday it occurred to me that he is just incapable of telling the truth about anything. Then I followed that with a conversation on the phone with Emigrant Direct Mastercard. I had some fraudulent charges put on a credit card and have faxed in a form to clear them more than a dozen times to different numbers they gave me. I have a copy of the transmittals on my end showing each and every one was recieved. They claim they have never gotten any of them. Of course they are lying, of that there is no doubt. They just don't want to eat the charges.


I have a plan for them, kind of like Barry's F You I won. I give people a chance to tell the truth, then when they don't, I force them to. I have a big bill with these folks that will now not be paid until they fess up to the game they are playing. The beauty of it is they have already lost by what they have done. I spend over 100k per year on that card, and I have already gone to another one, so I doubt they have an abundance of clients that spend that much on their card and now they have one less.


Message, punish the liars in November.


As we get back to the chart above, I just have an overwhelming fear in me that a big downwave is at some point coming and I think the Bond Markets continued strength is telling us all is not well. I do not know when, but I think between now and the fall we are going to have a good sized decline. Larry Williams showed us many cyclical things that indicate a good buying spot coming in early October, so maybe we will decline sharply into that time frame setting up the buy point.


One market that I have been hoping to sell but it just keeps climbing is the EURO. You can see the divergences that are setting up here but we have what I call a running market. This is a market that has small ranges and just keeps creeping along with no pullbacks. These are very difficult situations to trade, and can be deadly to fade. So far nothing is there but I am watching this closely for a short opportunity.




No comments: