DISCLAIMER

PLEASE READ THE DISCLAIMER AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE WHICH APPLIES TO ALL CONTENT IN THIS BLOG AS WELL AS ANY OTHER MATERIAL FROM WE ARE FUTURES TRADERS LLC. READING ANY CONTENT BELOW CONSTITUTES AN AGREEMENT BY ALL READERS THAT THEY HAVE READ AND AGREE TO ALL THAT IS SET FORTH IN THE DISCLAIMER AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE.


Monday, July 19, 2010

THIS IS INTERESTING
This weekend as I went through all the SP 500 stocks I did not find a single one with my primary sell signal in place.
I am having some technical difficulties with Genesis once again today with data. As a result I cannot post any charts. My plan in stocks is to look for buys in this pullback to the lows. There are quite a few in place right here. Today's small range reversal bar up does not give a buy signal in the indexes, so I am unsure whether this dip is a buy. What I had been hoping for was a short term rally off this dip, which would move into the weekly sell zone. Then I would get more aggressive on the short side from higher levels.
Hopefully I can get back to normal posting in the morning.

No comments: