DISCLAIMER

PLEASE READ THE DISCLAIMER AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE WHICH APPLIES TO ALL CONTENT IN THIS BLOG AS WELL AS ANY OTHER MATERIAL FROM WE ARE FUTURES TRADERS LLC. READING ANY CONTENT BELOW CONSTITUTES AN AGREEMENT BY ALL READERS THAT THEY HAVE READ AND AGREE TO ALL THAT IS SET FORTH IN THE DISCLAIMER AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE.


Thursday, September 13, 2012

DID B OF A GET THE CALL TO GET IN BEFORE THE BIG BUY PROGRAM HIT?




Here is how you trade Futures properly, just follow our fearless leaders lead. I would love to examine B of A's prop trades today and their timing. I bet they had another day with no losses. It is amazing isn't it, how they have such an uncanny knack for never losing? As I watch the asset inflation attempt, mostly focused on the stock market, it is amazing to me how much control they have. However, as I have said before, it is almost like we are in Vegas and the Black Jack dealer has shown us his hole card. The Fed has almost stated in not so many words, that they are inflating the stock market directly to help the president get re-elected. Ironically, it appears to be working, but the greater irony is going to be that in his second term he is going to preside at some point over a massive crash. It is the inevitable result of all of this manipulation. I know we have varying political views in the readers, but it is just amazing to me that anyone with this record, would get a chance for another term, regardless of what party he hails from. I think literally any of us could do a better job. When he talks it is unlike any President in history, it is just shocking. For me it is more the way he goes about the job, not the policies. It is just bizarre.

Mean while back in the world of bubbles, Greenspan at least tried to disguise what he was doing by inflating bubbles. Comrade Ben is not bothering to do that. If you can't beat em join em, and we have a massive lift off going, so do not be in a hurry to fade this move. I told everyone recently when the trend changed back to up by my tools, and we have just flown since then. I did not expect a rise this sharp, but I did expect a rise. If we go back to the mystery chart, that of the Euro COT activity, we can see that once again it has been dead on balls accurate again.




You can see that this shows a significant top on 11/30. This will be very interesting because what his happening now, and what would happen if that top were correct, are completely opposite of the typical seasonal pattern. At this point as wacky as this idea is it cannot be discounted. This is at the moment, the best road map in history for stock prices. We are also really seeing the correlation plays, as all the hedge funds hop aboard for the inflation push the Fed is conducting. This whole idea of HFT (High Frequency Trading) is very apparent on days like today. You can watch Gold and see it rise very sharply so quickly. I think McClellan is the one who first wrote about this, so perhaps do some reading on your own about him. It appears we need to look for shorting opportunities at the beginning of December.

All the signals I have for tomorrow are sells, whether or not any of them will be triggered is another matter. The grains are lagging here to some degree now, which is interesting. Relative weakness should not be ignored. Some of my sell signals are in the grains, so I am looking at those in particular.

The story of the day has to be another brilliant decision by a judge. I am going to tell you what I hope happens as a result. Judge Dingleberry otherwise known as Scoles, thinks Wassendorf is not a flight risk, and has decided to release him pending sentencing? I for one hope he either flees or offs himself, to embarass this moron. Not a flight risk? If there was a picture of one in a dictionary, it would be his mugshot. He has lied pathologically for 20 years, does anyone really think he has told anyone the truth about anything? There is a rumor that co-conspirators have been identified, but it is not confirmed. From what I can gather as part of the plea he has stuck by his story that he acted alone, which is just frankly physically impossible. Albert Einstein could not have done all of this by himself, and on top of that, the people in the know from PFG state he was computer illiterate. This tells us others had to be involved, which anyone with an IQ about 75 knows to be the case.

I hope he gets away just to prove this judge, who obviously has a soft spot for this scumbag, is no better than Wassendorf himself. I would love to be in the driveway leaning against a car when he drove up to this house he will be staying in, to give him a little welcome home present. There are some articles coming out that I have participated in, and when they are published I will provide the links to them in here. I am not privy to the content, only that my input has been included. I hope there are some discoveries in them, but I doubt there will be. I have given some quotes that I doubt got past the editor, if you know what I mean. The reporters thought they were funny.

The website is getting close now. Please realize when it launches that I am going to be building on it as we move along, so if there is something you were hoping for that is not there, let me know and I will see if I can work it in. I have to get it up and running and have it be as professional as I can make it, yet also have the conversational style that really represents who I am. This is not an easy middle ground to find.  I know there are some that are waiting for it to start trading the Bond System, so I have been trying to get it done. We have a little bit of a hang up in that apparently someone at our bank has turned out to be a pinhead, so there has been a delay in getting the account open to setup the Pay Pal arrangement with. He started off strong but faded at the finish. It is hard to find good help nowadays, you know the saying.

We had some nice moves this week, so I hope all of you caught some of them. I expect Friday to be quiet after today's action. I think the FED made it's point with today's market moves.

Cheers


No comments: