DISCLAIMER

PLEASE READ THE DISCLAIMER AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE WHICH APPLIES TO ALL CONTENT IN THIS BLOG AS WELL AS ANY OTHER MATERIAL FROM WE ARE FUTURES TRADERS LLC. READING ANY CONTENT BELOW CONSTITUTES AN AGREEMENT BY ALL READERS THAT THEY HAVE READ AND AGREE TO ALL THAT IS SET FORTH IN THE DISCLAIMER AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE.


Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Here is the update from yesterdays post

As you can see the short trade initiated on Friday's open, was exited this morning with a profit of 11.50 points. I had mentioned the tendency for yesterdays short term pattern, was for a decline. We did get that yesterday. I also had a day trade yesterday(not shown). That was initiated at 1254.50 on the short side, and exited at 1249, for 5 points profit. This trade was also based, on the same short term tendency for a decline.

When multiple indications of a move line up, all we can do is position ourselves in sync with it, and then let it play out. Fortunately, the historical tendencies worked out this time in my favor.

For today, I do not have anything that is high percentage, on a short term basis. When this happens, I do not trade PERIOD. We do have a trade on in my short term bond trading service. So I will follow that only for today.

No comments: