DISCLAIMER

PLEASE READ THE DISCLAIMER AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE WHICH APPLIES TO ALL CONTENT IN THIS BLOG AS WELL AS ANY OTHER MATERIAL FROM WE ARE FUTURES TRADERS LLC. READING ANY CONTENT BELOW CONSTITUTES AN AGREEMENT BY ALL READERS THAT THEY HAVE READ AND AGREE TO ALL THAT IS SET FORTH IN THE DISCLAIMER AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE.


Thursday, October 19, 2006

Time for a little patting on the back - my own

Over to the left is the last update on the Robbins World Cup trading contest which features my bond trading system from the daily trading service offered on my web site.

As you can see, the account being traded there, which features these signals alone, has a nice 46% YTD return. It needs to be stated that the commissions and fees charged in these accounts are much higher than what is normally charged for self directed trading, and represent a drag on the return which brings it down to this level. Most of my other accounts with lower fees have returns in the 55% range due to this differential.

The main reason I have done this was to simply demonstrate out in the open for anyone in the public who wishes to see it, that my trading service does produce profitable trades consistently. I have not traded this to "win" which some of the contestants clearly have. There have been some wild swings in account balances as people have come and gone from this leaderboard. That is too stressful of a way to trade for my taste.

I have used consistent conservative money management to closely mirror what an individual just using prudent risk paramaters could have achieved using this service. There are some of you out there who have traded my service this year that have benefitted nicely from this. I have no idea how any individual might have managed his or her own trades within the signals given. YTD the signals have been 26/34 for 76.4% accuracy and a $5,118 per contract gain.

No comments: