DISCLAIMER

PLEASE READ THE DISCLAIMER AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE WHICH APPLIES TO ALL CONTENT IN THIS BLOG AS WELL AS ANY OTHER MATERIAL FROM WE ARE FUTURES TRADERS LLC. READING ANY CONTENT BELOW CONSTITUTES AN AGREEMENT BY ALL READERS THAT THEY HAVE READ AND AGREE TO ALL THAT IS SET FORTH IN THE DISCLAIMER AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE.


Wednesday, June 17, 2009

After finishing my last post I scrolled and saw than in the first week of June I did mention that long setup in Bonds. Here is the trade I made just exited this morning. I do think that this market has a long ways to run on the upside. This trade was exited simply because it hit a profit target objective and was against the trend.

We still do not have a higher low or retest point yet which would confirm a trend change. All we have so far is a sharp counter-trend move. When you trade aggressively against the trend like this you need to take profits sooner to stay alive. I am looking for a dip now that forms a higher low than the one on this chart, and will look for a buy spot if that happens.

No comments: