DISCLAIMER

PLEASE READ THE DISCLAIMER AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE WHICH APPLIES TO ALL CONTENT IN THIS BLOG AS WELL AS ANY OTHER MATERIAL FROM WE ARE FUTURES TRADERS LLC. READING ANY CONTENT BELOW CONSTITUTES AN AGREEMENT BY ALL READERS THAT THEY HAVE READ AND AGREE TO ALL THAT IS SET FORTH IN THE DISCLAIMER AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE.


Wednesday, October 31, 2012

GROUNDHOG DAY 

I am traveling the next two days. I will be able to get the orders for the services out but I am not sure if I will have time for a post or not. I should be able to do one Thursday afternoon/evening.

There has been some speculation about the NFP report that should come out this Friday. My view is that we just trade the way we normally do. If they play games with it which I think is a high likelihood, there is nothing we can do about it. Trying to guess how they might manipulate the number and what effect it would have on the markets is a waste of time. You are just guessing/gambling doing that. The whole reason we use technical analysis is to tune out that type of stuff.

If I had to guess I would say 7.7% since they can then say the rate has declined while BO has been in office and everything is going according to plan. If he wins how they work their way back up to what the real numbers are is anyone's guess.

I still see the stock market the same way with a slightly higher bounce being my expectation. However we do have some down side risk that is creeping in here the longer we stay down without rallying.

Good Trading 

No comments: