DISCLAIMER

PLEASE READ THE DISCLAIMER AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE WHICH APPLIES TO ALL CONTENT IN THIS BLOG AS WELL AS ANY OTHER MATERIAL FROM WE ARE FUTURES TRADERS LLC. READING ANY CONTENT BELOW CONSTITUTES AN AGREEMENT BY ALL READERS THAT THEY HAVE READ AND AGREE TO ALL THAT IS SET FORTH IN THE DISCLAIMER AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE.


Thursday, July 13, 2006



Here is the update

As you can see this trade was stopped out for a loss. These types of trades are very high risk. The logic behind buying an opening like this is that if the market does reverse, the trade will be a very big win. However, the odds are about even on it happening.

This is also why I had stated earlier that I risk a small amount on these trades. It is common to have 2 or 3 losses in a row in a day trading account. It is the hit and miss nature of this that is the reason these types of trades are not in my service for clients. I only want to best setups I have to be available to clients. Even though we have had a couple of recent losses in the daily service, it is much more rare for that to happen than it is for a trade like this not to work.

At times I will get 7 or 8 wins in a row with these trades, and that more than pays off for the duds like this one. Overall, though the win % is the lowest in this system of anything that I use.

No comments: