DISCLAIMER

PLEASE READ THE DISCLAIMER AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE WHICH APPLIES TO ALL CONTENT IN THIS BLOG AS WELL AS ANY OTHER MATERIAL FROM WE ARE FUTURES TRADERS LLC. READING ANY CONTENT BELOW CONSTITUTES AN AGREEMENT BY ALL READERS THAT THEY HAVE READ AND AGREE TO ALL THAT IS SET FORTH IN THE DISCLAIMER AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE.


Tuesday, August 07, 2012

GGG - GENSLER'S GOTTA GO!

Kinda has a nice ring to it doesn't it? It is almost like a cheer repeating at a high school sporting event. This is self explanatory so there is no further dialogue needed on this.

BOND TRADING SYSTEM UPDATE

This is in green just because of the fact it is making money, just having some fun. I have decided to setup on Pay Pal for this to make things easier for those folks who live abroad. The wiring into my account is just too risky for me. If something were to go wrong and the money that asshole did not manage to steal from me, was taken I would be ruined. I think the Pay Pal option should work for most people. I hate giving them their Corleone just on principle, but it is what it is. Once it is setup, I will let everyone know. I have a full plate so I may not get to this for a few days.




This chart just looks terrible. It is the Trade Station chart showing my entry and exit today in Bonds. I decided to exit this trade which was in the trading service, but was intending on holding it for a larger move. Remember, the trading service just exits the first profitable opening, but when I see them lined up with something I think can produce more, I try to hold them. However, I noticed something that I did not want to fight here.




There is a very strong seasonal tendency for a rally here, and the trend is still up. We have followed this map pretty closely recently. As a result I decided to head to the sidelines. The trade made 1 4/32's, so it was a good trade just for one day. I am getting some short term sells in the Russell right now, so that ties into what I think is a selling spot here in the stock indexes. With that in mind and the seasonal's up, those are both bullish for Bonds so out I went like a scared little kid!

For tomorrow, it looks like Silver has a possible selling setup for me, but not sure on that one at press time. Below are a few shots of the rescue I mentioned with all these great dogs who are at risk now. It is amazing to me that any one person can take care of this much all by themselves. I just have 4 and almost lost a finger breaking up a fight, and I am a trained fighter in two martial arts, and also a very accomplished wrestler on top of that. How in the world could a small woman handle all of this by herself?

I know some of you donated so I cannot thank all of you enough. I am gathering some money from my family to send over as well. I just love the pool pictures, classic!





There is nothing new to report on the PFG situation, and I am not seeking out any more information at this point. I did speak with an attorney today and his firm is investigating the banking aspect of things. As I have stated before, the only hope victims have is if there was some malfeasance that went on there. Attorney's are circling that like sharks looking for blood, and I hope they find some.


Good trading!

4 comments:

Steve said...

Be careful if you link a bank account to Paypal; I've read others' experiences where Paypal somehow froze the bank account when a buyer filed a dispute.

Chris Johnston said...

Good to know thanks

Anonymous said...

what I have read about Paypal and the comment above is that it was vendors only whose accounts were frozen (tied up) when the had complaints of issues about refunds/returns. I don't see any way they could tie up a donor's account. The safest course of action is to use a credit card because then the CC company can rescind the charges if a complaint is lodged by the donor/buyer. I think PP knows that too becasue when you log in to pay they ALWAYS, ALWAYS bring up your checking account as the source of funds and one has to find the "other payment" link and make the selection. I do not trust them any more than I trust the Wall St. BAnksters.
DIn in VA

Chris Johnston said...

I agree on the comments about a bank account link, I will not take that chance.

Don, email the rescue and she will give you details on how to donate. Basically you just send her a check and she will give you a receipt for tax purposes, that is how I do it with her. She should have a link to make it easier.